Monday, April 19, 2010

Resume







This is my resume that I made in InDesign which I loved using to create a unique but still professional looking resume. I incorporated my design logo that I created not too long ago to represent my design style and to give a creative feel to my resume. Using InDesign was a lot of fun to be able to do things that you would not normally be able to when making a resume in Microsoft Word which I typically used for this before. I could have however made my resume more creative with a backdrop maybe or just something more different than a normal resume. I used the color at the top to draw in the readers eyes to my name and contact information. I wanted to keep a consistent and organized layout for my text so I kept that very simple. I could have changed the text color to the dark purple to create more unity and variety within my resume. I am happy with the overall outcome of this resume versus the resume I had before which was a lot more boring than this one. In the future I will push it a little more to create more of an interesting resume and one that is very personal and one of a kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment