Friday, February 18, 2011

Artist Poster

Robert Kaindl has inspired my design philosophy through his colorful imagination and unique vision. His glass art shapes are very natural forms and he is known for his sea shape art. Also his use of color that is very bold makes a emphasized statement that I want to incorporate into my designs. He has transformed glass into sophisticated high end creations that are very aesthetically pleasing. The beauty found within his art translates to me an underwater world of magic and excitement. His vision depicts a world that is full of fantasy, color, free flowing movement and emphasis. His works of art really gives me the impression of the unrealistic which makes his pieces that much more interesting and impressive. The imagination and creativity displayed in his glass art really excite me and I can see color and natural shapes being a big inspiration in my design concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment