Monday, March 29, 2010

Set of Keys

This is a set of keys with a key chain that I sketched with pencil and then did not even take the time to shade it at all. I really think this drawing turned out successfully but I really wish I would have shaded it earlier; I do not know what I was thinking. Again I really need to work on my shading. Also I need to work 0n size and proportions as well. This was sketched on a 8.5''x8.5'' sheet of paper and their is a lot of negative space surrounding the set of keys, which does not please me. I like this drawing, that is why I choose to show it to everyone but it could have gone a lot further. This sketch was also another from earlier on this year so I hope to really grow and hopefully I already have somewhat so far since then.

1 comment:

  1. I like it. You could've shaded it, but it's the simplicity of the drawing that I like.

    ReplyDelete