Monday, March 29, 2010

Accesories

This is a pencil and color pencil sketch of my Almay powder cover up and CoverGirl mascara. I think my shading here was done successfully; for the most part. The high lighting on the face powder is something I also believe was helpful to produce this final sketch. The mascara is not straight which really bothers me here. I also forgot shading at the bottom which would have enhanced my drawing a lot further. The overall design layout works for me, but I could have added a few more beauty supplies to create more interest instead of just looking at two objects. I do enjoy how the yellow and purple created a complementary color scheme which I just noticed now as I reflect on this sketch from earlier on this year. Overall I just need to work on my lines and shading some more and really just get more comfortable with it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment